Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering LLP Formation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to hire a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and these people stamped with proper stamp duty. Get them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of your company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may are expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to try and do each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and find a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.